Prep time: 10 minutesCooking time: 25 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 3 oz bacon, chopped
● 5 oz Brussel sprouts, chopped
● 1 white onion, chopped
● 1 tablespoon coconut oil
● ¼ cup organic almond milk
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 4 eggs, beaten
- Put the bacon in the pan and cook it for 1 minute from each side over the medium heat.
- Then add chopped onion and Brussel sprouts. Mix up the ingredients well and sprinkle with salt.
- After this, add coconut oil and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
- In the bowl mix up almond milk and eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 365F.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetable mixture.
- Transfer the casserole mixture into the oven.
- Cook the casserole for 15 minutes.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 237, fat 17, fiber 1.9, carbs 6.9, protein 15